Tuesday, December 25, 2012

My First Craft Fair


I attended as a vendor at a craft fair in early October. Since it was my first time doing this, I had to guess what to bring for set up, and how many items I should make to sell. I didn't want to end up sitting empty table in the middle of hours, so I brought a lot. The table setting was simple with banners, hoping that will pop up the items.

Overall, the fair went okay. I think the event day wasn't close enough for people to have holiday shopping feel. A lot of people came, but most were window shopping. If I do it again, I'll try to pick the date in November.

Hand Knitted Pumpkins

Original Sock Monkey & Mustache Sock Monkey

At the table

1 comment:

  1. Wish it had gone better for you. I think you may have been correct. It wasn't close enough to the Holiday Season. Hope future crafting shows will be better. I thought you did a nice job and that your table was neat, organized and and nicely arranged.

    Have a super great sewing and stitching day!

    ReplyDelete